Your comfort, security, and satisfaction are our number one concern here at Thornhill Periodontics. This is why finding the right dental implant provider is such an important step in the dental implant process.
Although you may be excited to replace your missing or damaged teeth as soon as possible, it is vital that you take your time when selecting the provider who will be placing your implants. After all, the provider you choose could make the difference between implants that look and function properly, and those that need to be repaired or replaced soon after placement.
This examination allows us to look closely at your mouth, go over your health history, and discuss your tooth replacement options. It also allows you to ask the critical questions that you need answering in order to be confident with your specific treatment plan.
Here are some questions we recommend you ask potential providers as you navigate your journey to a better smile:
1) How long have you been offering tooth replacement services?
2) Do you have any special training in placing dental implants?
3) What types of implants do you use?
4) What is your dental implant success rate?
5) Do you participate in continued educational training?
6) Will parts of my implant procedure be outsourced to another provider?
7) Will supplementary procedures be necessary prior to dental implant placement?
8) Is the consultation complementary?
9) How much will the total procedure cost?
10) Will insurance pay for any of my dental implant placement?
11) Will you provide me with a detailed written estimate after my consultation?
12) Do you have pictures of former patients you can share with me?
The above questions are general in nature and intended to assist you with finding a provider that you are comfortable with through every step of your journey. Your smile and your wallet are being impacted by this procedure, so do not hesitate to ask the questions you need to be comfortable with your dental implant placement. If a potential provider will not answer your questions or makes you feel uncomfortable for asking them, it is probably best to keep searching until you find a provider you feel is trustworthy.
Now that you know some of the most effective tips for finding a dental implant provider, please contact Thornhill Periodontics for a no-obligation consultation and get started on that beautiful smile you have always desired.
Dr. Leonard Schwartz
8500 Leslie St. Suite 540
Canada L3T 7M8
Monday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 4:00pm (alternates)